Monday, March 12, 2012

USAG - Nastia's little bitch

Alright, this being my first post, I was waiting for an issue that really needed to be addressed in order to have a good start into gymnastics blogging... I found it.

It's common knowledge that USAG is Nastia's bitch, and that Marta CLEARLY favorites her over other gymnasts... I'm looking at you, Kyla Ross.

This morning, both the Pacific Rim and Jesolo teams were announced, and while Nastia wasn't named to either event, I did post on the announcement inquiring why some gymnasts weren't named, and that I wouldn't be happy, at all, if Nastia were to be named to the Olympic team without international experience since the Olympics.

All but a couple of my comments were deleted, there for, I posted a letter to the USAG page that reads:

"Dear USAG,

For the sake of the sport, I honestly hope this whole Pro-Nastia mentality is a phase, and nothing else. The deletion of my comment is one thing, personally, it's no skin off my back, I don't really care, I have other forums at which to express my, 'biased', opinion. What really bothers me is that I can't point out certain truths because they're 'anti'-Nastia.

I'm sorry, but in what world must I worship the ground she walks on? She's the one who constantly yearns for attention. Honestly, what kind of person, much less athlete and Olympic Champion, announces their 'come-back' during the World Championship a few hours after a team member injures their Achilles? Not to mention that she took credit for giving the team their 'pep-talk' right before they competed, when it's common knowledge their team captain did so.

Also, I'm not going to pretend as if I believe Marta knows what's best for the team, evident in the US not having won since 1996. She isn't doing anyone any favors by not sending Sabrina Vega, Shawn Johnson, Anna Li, etc and giving them an international stage in the Olympic year to showcase upgrades, get their feet wet, and what not. It's ludicrous, but hey... I'm not the one who chooses the teams... Oh, wait... Nastia is on that committee as well, isn't she? It's ridiculous.

I digress, why not send Nastia? Does she really expect to wow at Nationals and automatically make the team? Is she really that delusional? I'm not kidding, when I say that I will be insanely upset if she even makes alternate to the Olympics. There are many, MANY, girls who deserve to be on that team; she does not. It being a 5 member team isn't doing anyone any favors. The only way she will make the team is if someone who actually deserves to make that team is cut in order to make room for her subpar bars. She's no where near Olympic shape, and we all know this, hell, neither is He Kexin.

Conclusively, the deletion of my comment isn't the issue here, the issue is the lack of respect for others opinions if they aren't pro-Nastia or Marta, and that isn't something I support, especially, from an organization whose purpose is to represent United States Gymnastics, not the biased views of those who work there, or to glorify athletes who are has-beens.

Sincerely,
Adex Jasette Garza"





Side note: Honestly, I'm a has-been as well. There is no way I could do even 1/3 of what I used to be capable of, and even if I did try to make a comeback, I'd be realistic with my abilities. Something Nastia should realize.


It, and a few comments I posted afterwards, too were later deleted. I didn't even have time to go back and save the entire comment... This USAG Nazi is fast on his/her shit. 


Which leads me to the following... Didn't Nastia choose Hollywood for a while? And if so, that puts her in the same firing range as any celebrity. It isn't USAG's responsibility to guard her from scrutiny or criticism. She's old enough to accept the truth. After all, she is a HUGE attention whore, lest not we forget how she announced her come-back the day before competition began at Worlds, and how she tried to take credit for the pep-talk Alicia gave the girls before they competed. This girl... I can't even. Team Liukin is insufferable. 

NEWS FLASH: In less than 19 weeks, you will no longer be the reigning All-Around Olympic Champion. Give it up, you're a has-been. As am I, as I made it clear in one of my comments. Who ever is running the USAG page clearly has a perma-boner for her, and it sickens me. All this Pro-Nastia bullshit makes me want to vomit pink all over her and her 'Supergirl' schtick. 

But, I digress... What can you do? Eventually, this bitch will take over USAG, name herself to every team, change the name of the Scamerican Cup to the Nastia Cup and we'll all have to chant her name during the National Anthem... C'est la vie.

That's it for my first post.

I think I did well for a bunch of bitching. 

You know you love me,
Xoxo,
The Faerie God Fag.

No comments:

Post a Comment